TERMS & CONDITIONS
All content on this website is protected by Spain and international copyright laws. No part of the site may be copied, reproduced, distributed, redistributed, modified or displayed without the express written permission of the SILVIA CAIROL DESING STUDIO S.L. Designs and concepts may not be used for any purpose whatsoever without written permission from SILVIA CAIROL DESING STUDIO S.L.
All textile designs are the copyright of SILVIA CAIROL DESING STUDIO S.L, all photography of the SILVIA CAIROL DESING STUDIO S.L. is copyright SILVIA CAIROL DESING STUDIO S.L and all other photography is copyright of the original photographer/owner. All trademarks used or referred to in this site are the property of their respective owners.
Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print in hard copy portions of this website for the sole purpose of researching or contacting SILVIA CAIROL DESING STUDIO S.L.
All items on the site, whether video or audio, including the underlying technology, are covered under intellectual property rights such as copyright, trademark or patent. They are the exclusive property of SILVIA CAIROL DESING STUDIO S.L or its service providers.
Any reproduction, representation or reuse, in whole or in part, on any medium, is prohibited. Failure to comply with this prohibition constitutes an infringement that may result in civil and criminal penalties. If you have a personal website and you wish to place a direct link to the Site on your personal site, you must request prior authorisation in writing from SILVIA CAIROL DESING STUDIO S.L , and such authorisation may not be construed as an implied agreement of affiliation. In any event, all links must be removed at the request of SILVIA CAIROL DESING STUDIO S.L.
Use of the Website
The Website is intended for use by trade customers of SILVIA CAIROL DESING STUDIO S.L only (including customers who become customers through SILVIA CAIROL DESING STUDIO S.L’s agent) and the Artwork is intended for purchase by businesses only and not individual consumers.
To be eligible to purchase Artwork from the Website, Users must be accepted by SILVIA CAIROL DESING STUDIO S.L as a Member. To apply to become a Member, Users must provide their information (name, address, name and address of the limited company, unincorporated business or partnership whom they act for, email address and contact phone number and a password of your choice) and confirm their acceptance to these Terms in accordance with the instructions on the Website.
Where a user is not invited to become a Member, acceptance of your request to become a Member is at the discretion of a Site Administrator.
Following verification of their personal information details (Users who are invited to be Members) and acceptance of your request (uninvited Users), Members will receive a welcome email from SILVIA CAIROL DESING STUDIO S.L with details of their Login. You are not deemed to be a Member until you receive a confirmation email from us.
Membership is personal to the Member, or in the case where the Member is an individual to the limited company, unincorporated buisiness or partnership whom they act on behalf of. All rights associated with membership, including the right to the Login and any Member benefits, are non-transferable without the prior written consent of SILVIA CAIROL DESING STUDIO S.L.
The Member agrees to indemnify and hold harmless SILVIA CAIROL DESING STUDIO S.L for any loss, damages, costs or expenses incurred as a result of the unauthorised transfer of their membership to a third party. The Member warrants that they are authorised to act on behalf of the company, unincorporated business or partnership named in the account information submitted to SILVIA CAIROL DESING STUDIO S.L. (via the Website or otherwise) for the purposes of registration as a Member.
Use of Login and Website
You warrant and undertake that you will not do, attempt to do or permit any others to do any of the following:
- modify, translate, create derivative copies of or copy any aspect of the Website including the html code, cgi scripts, images, and other graphic content except as permitted in these Terms;
- submit, upload, post or otherwise introduce (nor attempt to) any material to the Site that is libellous, obscene, threatening, abusive or that violates any copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents, database rights or other proprietary rights whether unregistered or registered anywhere in the world (“Intellectual Property Rights”) of any third party;
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise tamper with any material on the Website;
- distribute, sub-license, assign, share, timeshare, sell, rent, lease, grant a security interest in or otherwise grant any rights in, or purport to grant any rights in the Website or any part of it to a third party;
- direct or distribute unsolicited email (SPAM) to, from or via the Website;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the operation of the Website or its component parts in any way whatsoever including overloading, flooding, mailing, bombing, crashing or hacking all or part of the Site’s content or deleting or changing any of the Site’s content;
- use the Website for any unlawful purpose, including use of your Login allocated to you on registration for unlawful purposes including without limitation fraudulent purposes; or
- use the Website in any manner not expressly authorized or envisioned by SILVIA CAIROL DESING STUDIO S.L. or in a way which may bring SILVIA CAIROL DESING STUDIO S.L. into disrepute.
- SILVIA CAIROL DESING STUDIO S.L. reserves the right to cancel your Login and terminate access to the Members section of the Website without notice if:
- a Member breaches these terms and conditions, including without limitation the warranties relating to use of the Website;
- we suspect that your Login is or has been used dishonestly, unlawfully or in an otherwise inappropriate manner or in breach of these terms of conditions.
- we do not receive payment for products ordered using your Login.
(1) What information do we collect?
(a) information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us;
(b) information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters;
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, while some browsers allow you to reject only third-party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer (version 9) you can reject all cookies by clicking on “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and selecting “Block all cookies” using the slider. However, blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites, including this one.
(3) Using your information
(a) send you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you or which contain information about goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about where you have specifically agreed to this by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
(b) deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
(c) keep the website secure and prevent fraud;
(d) verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of the website;
(4) Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
(5) Policy amendments
(6) Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes, by sending an email to us. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.